Thursday

You asked me to search for your place in my heart and I’m very sure, you’re always on top. You’ll forever be King and my everything. Today you made me realized that what kept us apart is my unpleasant behavior. You said that when I sulk, a war will approach slowly. Camouflaging behind the cold dark wall and when it’s time, everything burst just like the volcano. So I’ve decided to reduce that so we will have a better relationship.
Ego. Men’s best friend, women’s worst enemy. No, ego is not the name of a dog. According to you, ego is like talking back, and won’t give up and continue talking back without thinking about other people’s feelings and just continues to hurt people’s feeling without feeling bad and just being selfish. Most men have ego in them but you know what? You’re right. I do have more ego than you do.  Maybe mum wanted a baby boy and sadly, I came out from her belly. I must’ve inherited it from dad. Whoever mum and dad are. I’m not making a joke of it or trying to make a bedtime story, but I just want to straighten things up.

Baby, thank you for letting me see through your eyes and finally I know the meaning of ego. In just one night, we fight we patched things up though there are still tiny holes to be covered and you made me realized that it’s never too late to change. Keep following your heart and it will lead you to somewhere that you never regret being at. I will never ever go far away from you and that’s a promise. If I ever said that I’m leaving you just pretend that I’m a kindergarten kid who knows nothing and pretend that I’m leaving you is just the same as I’m don’t want to be friends with you for an hour because I know that after an hour , I’ll forget everything that we fight about.

Baby, about marriage, I’m sure about what I said. Heaven is underneath a husband’s feet for a woman so when I turned into Mrs. Farith , you’re my priority and our cute little babies will be my on my top 5 priority list. First will be my handsome husband <3 , second will be my parents, third will be your mother, fourth will be our babies and fifth will be the cute little cuddly monsters of ours. Can’t wait to be forever yours darling. I know marriage is hard work and honestly I’m not prepared but I can learn while we’re still climbing the stairs of togetherness. You will help me with cooking and laundry and changing the baby’s diapers. Together, we’ll make a great team. I’m sure there is nothing to worry by then.

I am concerned about tomorrow and the next day that comes till our wedding day. Like I’ve told you just now anything can happen. I can reduce all that sulking and anger and ego issues but I’m scared that something bad will happen to us and that’s why I’m rushing you to marry me. It’s not that I can’t wait to get married and do you know what every day but I just want to spend every single day, minutes and seconds of my life with you and I really want to live life to the fullest being in your arms, the safest arms in the whole wide universe. Whenever I’m in your arms , I can feel your tenderness, the warmness of your heart , and I can hear your heartbeat and that’s is the sweetest beat that God’s ever created and I want to still hear that heartbeat when I’m in my 80’s.

Baby, let’s make it last. Never give up on us please sayang. Let’s make everything come true and promise me that everything’s going to be fine. It’s a deal baby, you pinky promised me a long time ago that you won’t leave me, and you will love from that day till forever. Hold on to our promises sayang. Remember every single thing that we’ve planned together. I love you and I promise after this day, I will never let you down ever again.  I swear on our love that I will never leave you. <3