Wednesday

Screw my previous resolution .

I'm screwed. I shouldn't be taking engineering in the first place. I don't wanna waste my time doing something that I don't like. Imagine me , working as an Engineer? I know it sounds cool and so professional but how am I going to be an Engineer if I'm not passionate about Electrical and Electronic stuff? I mean it's not in my blood man. I wanna be like daddy. Bossing around his staff and yelling at them. Hehe. One time , he scolded one of his staff. The next day after the incident , his staff got admitted into the hospital because of heart attack or low b.p or something. Pity him. Don't mess with ma daddy bitch !

So , enough with the daddy story. Let's focus on ... ME! Well , yeah I don't wanna waste my time. The ultimate reason why I did Engineering because I wanna make my parents proud and impress everyone. That's all. My passion and what I do now is 'bagai langit dengan bumi'. I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna do and where is my future heading to. Wish me luck on finding my path. :)



Imissmyseamonkey <3