Thursday

Hold on to yourself , Ryena

It's been awhile since I posted something that is related to myself. I'm currently addicted to Muse's song entitled Invincible. The lyrics are very meaningful to me. Suits my fucked up condition right now. To me , my life is a wreck. Even my relationship with him. We got back together and settled down but deep down, I'm still hoping for something and I'm holding on to it. I'd never screw this chance ever again. This is the last strive. If we broke up again, my love life is over. I'm tired of fixing myself and maybe I'll give up on dating. I hoped too much and at the end I disappoint myself.


Invincible - Muse
Follow throughMake your dreams come trueDon't give up the fightYou will be alright
'Cause there's no oneLike you in the universe
Don't be afraidWhat your mind consumesYou should make a standStand up for what you believe
And tonight we can truly sayTogether we're invincible
During the struggle, they will pull us downBut please, please, let's use this chance to turn things aroundAnd tonight we can truly sayTogether we're invincible
Do it on your ownIt makes no difference to meWhat you leave behindWhat you choose to be
And whatever they sayYour soul's unbreakable
During the struggle, they will pull us downBut please, please, let's use this chance to turn things aroundAnd tonight we can truly sayTogether we're invincible, together we're invincible
During the struggle, they will pull us downBut please, please, let's use this chance to turn things aroundAnd tonight we can truly sayTogether we're invincible, together we're invincible