Thursday

I'm the type of person who..

loves to fight for something that people forbid me from doing. I give you an example. Once, my dad said to me that I can't wear contact lens because it has disadvantages. After I got into Polytechnic , I start wearing lens. :) And now , he's the one who bought me my lens and solution. Hehe , daddy's naughty girl. But there's one thing that I can't convince him to let me do. Pursuing my study elsewhere. I got accepted to MSU recently in Public Relation and Event Management. Not the perfect choice but hey , still better than Electrical Engineering. I lose to him this time but I think it's for my better future. I'll sacrifice this time to see him happy and proud of me in the future. I haven't finish my study but I already got a job thanks to Abah. The pressure is beyond the expected but it keeps me determined to achieve his dream of me being an engineer. I can't imagine being an Engineer. Maybe I'll grad and have a diploma in engineering or maybe further to degree but that doesn't mean that I'm going to work as an engineer right? We'll see which road I'll end up to. :)